You will Study and Learn
1. The immune system and how it controls infection.
2. Autoimmune diseases that can occur if the immune system attacks the body's own tissues
3. Predominant Viral Diseases of Humankind in Terms post 1900
i) Natural History
ii) Molecular Biology
iii) Cellular Biology
iv) Proteins and Enzymes
These include HIV, hepatitis B and C, papilloma, influenza, measles, ebola as well as coronaviruses, amongst others.
How will this occur?
1. Practical Steps of Laboratory Research
2. Latest Academic Research post 2000
3. Guidance on Resources
4. Critical Review
5. Understanding Literature
6. Utilising IT technology for learning